The magazine “MADEBY” was created to promote the technical know-how and soft skills of men and women who invest planned and measurable efforts daily for the generation of economic and social wealth.
It has a practical and specific editorial policy of promoting trends, entrepreneur’s/consumer’s visions and a specific “African way of life”
- Follow Me : I admire, I congratulate, I copy ideas, technical skills…
- News: National and international press review…
- Business: I want to become rich
- Roots: my tribe, my village, my town
- Je Ya Mo : Miam miam…Kitchen corner
- Kongossa: Announcements.
- Advertorial: I stand out from.
- Remember : Let’s revive our legends
- Health: keep strong and beautiful.
It gathers, sorts, analyses and reports formal and informal information on topics positively impacting our society.